FIRST DAY: AIRPORT – HOTEL – CITY TOUR.
- Airport pick-up (according to the arrival time), this same day in the afternoon we will make the city tour, it is a half day tour, pick up from your hotel from 1:00 pm to 1 : 30 pm.
- The first place we will visit is the Temple of Qoriqancha, is located in the square of Santo Domingo in the current precinct of the Temple and convent of Santo Domingo, was the main religious, geographical and political center of Cusco.
- Sacsayhuaman is located 2 km from the city of Cusco, its construction began in the government of Pachacutec, Sacsayhuaman with its megalithic walls, the largest architectural work that the Incas.
- Qenqo means Laberinto, is located 4 km from the city of Cusco, it is a special place in the Andean cosmovision since it served to evoke the Kaypacha, ancient snake or origin of life.
- Pucapucara is a military construction in the time of the Incas, is composed of large walls and terraces and steps inatas and was part of the defensive set of Cusco.
- Tambomachay (Resting place), is located in the Andes mountain range 7 km from the city of Cusco, it consists of aqueducts, canals and several waterfalls that run from the rocks.
SECOND DAY: CUSCO – VALLE SAGRADO.
- Pick up from your hotel at 7:30 am., We will visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas, passing first through the town of Pisaq; where we will visit the Archaeological part, As was customary in the Inca architecture, the cities were built on the basis of figurative animal traits, so Pisaq archaeological takes the form of a partridge.
- Then we will go to the Artisan Market of Pisac, a sample clear of the ingenuity and artistic display of the locals, in this market we can find handmade products.
- The next stopping point will be Urubamba where we can taste our Buffet lunch.
- Following our tour we visit Archaeological Center of Ollantaytambo, which is also known as the “Living Inca City”; It is one of the main entrances to the part of the jungle of Cusco. as well, as entrance to the town of Aguas Calientes, mandatory step to reach the Sanctuary of Machupicchu.
- Culminando the tour of the Archaeological Center of Ollantaytambo we will go to our next destination; Chinchero We will visit the archaeological site where our guide will give us historical data and the importance of this beautiful place.
- Then we will go to the textile centers where we will learn how to dye the wool in a natural way as the Acllas did in the time of the Inca, then we will board our bus to return to the city of Cusco.
THIRD DAY: MACHUPICCHU.
Machupicchu was one of the important cities where the Inca resided and the upper social class. That is where the construction of the perfectly elaborated enclosures and walls is understood.
- We pick you up from your hotel between 5:30 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. To then go to the train station; We will board our train and start this great journey along the banks of the Vilcanota river until we reach Aguas Calientes, where our guide will be waiting to give you a brief explanation about the tour.
- We will board our bus that will take us to the entrance of the Sanctuary of Machupicchu where our guide will lead us inside this beautiful enclosure for approximately two hours and we will also have an additional hour to take photos and be able to walk around the place.
- Taking into account the train’s return time we will go down to Aguas Calientes town and we will go to The train station where we must be half an hour before the departure train.
We will take our train to return to Ollantaytambo, there our transfer will be waiting for you with your name and then board our bus that will bring us to our point of departure; Cusco.
- You can climb the Mountain of Huayna Picchu (subject to availability) and have a spectacular view. (Additional $ 35.00).