Duracion : All Day
ResumenThe mountain of colors is one of the new majestic attractions of the Cusco region, located at 5,100 M.A.S.L. in front of the Ausangate snow. It is a magical place with spectacular views and wonderful colors which you will be impressed.
The mountain of colors is one of the new majestic attractions of the Cusco region, located at 5,100 M.A.S.L. in front of the Ausangate snow. It is a magical place with spectacular views and wonderful colors which you will be impressed.
• This adventure begins very early with the pick up of your hotel at 04:30 am, and then start this fantastic trip approximately 2 hours to the picturesque town of Cusipata. This route will take us through breathtaking landscapes and snowy peaks.
• Already in Cusipata; We will have our breakfast for about 45 minutes, then board our bus to take us for an hour and a half; Where we get to the end point of bus parking. We’ll start our hike for an hour and a half.
• The path ascends gradually. During the tour the path will change little by little and we can appreciate some birds of the area, as well as South American camelids like llamas and alpacas, at the same time you can see small rustic houses of stone and straw shepherds; Streams that are the product of the fusion of glaciers and rain, which give life and beauty to this mystical place.
• Once at the top we will have a spectacular, magical and unforgettable view to take photos/videos, etc. then our guide will explain the reason for the origin of these beautiful mountain colors; And the spectacular Ausangate snow.
• After a break we start with the descent along the same road until we get to the parking of the buses where our mobility awaits us; To take us to the restaurant where we will enjoy a varied and tasty buffet lunch; Specially prepared by our chefs.
• Later we will continue with our trip back to the city of Cusco for approximately 2 hours.
• Arrival time 5:30 pm.
Price per person: $ 28 Dollars.
We still have more tours for you.