Arequipa Conventional 3 days and 3 nights
If you were ever asked why visit Arequipa? and you did not know what to answer, you just arrived at the perfect place, here are a few reasons why Arequipa is a good place for a family vacation, or for the typical weekend getaway with a semi-arid and temperate climate, with a minimum height of 9 masl and maximum of 4910 masl with drinks and meals to the client’s taste without forgetting the traditional ones: rocoto relleno, chupe de camarones, adobo arequipeño, etc. Now, how and when to go ?, to answer the “how?”, Are we, to answer the “when?”, That you decide.
- Reception and transfer to the hotel.
- After a break we will begin the tour of the white city of Arequipa.
- We will start visiting the main square, which presents a beautiful bronze fountain of three dishes crowned with the figure of a soldier of the sixteenth century.
- Here we can appreciate the churches and cloisters of the Society of Jesus.
- We will visit the monastery of Santa Catalina, which was a center of absolute closure which was closed for centuries to the public, today harmoniously restored and open, allowing us to appreciate what was the city of Arequipa in the seventeenth century.
- We will see its streets, gardens, cloisters, rustic stone washings, walls of sillar, and its art gallery.
- Dinner, return to the hotel and overnight.
- Pick up from the hotel.
- We left very early, we went to the town of Chivay.
- With stops in the national reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca.
- Panoramic views of the landscapes and vicuñas, animal protected by the reserve.
- We will visit the restaurant “El chinito” (To drink drinks for height and / or hygienic services).
- We will appreciate the geological formation of patahuasi.
- We will appreciate the bofedales of Toccrapapa, where Andean birds such as the Huallata, Ibis, Ajoyas and wild ducks are found.
Arrival at the highest point of the route called “Patahuasi” 4910 m.s.n.m. We will appreciate the volcanoes of Sabancaya, Ampato, Huallca Huallca and Mismi, then we descend to the town of Chivay.
- Buffet lunch and accommodation at the hotel.
- We will enjoy the thermal baths of La Calera.
- Dinner with folklore show and overnight.
- Optional: Visit the archaeological center of Sacsayhuaman Construction Inca, this is a walk of 45 minutes approximately.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- We take the private mobility to go to the natural viewpoint “Cruz del Condor”, with a walk in the Colca Canyon and time for photographs.
- On the way back we can visit the town of Pinchillo, the hanging pre-Inca tombs, Litomoquetas, the town of Maca, Achola, the town of Yanque and Chivay.
- Return to the city of Arequipa. Free time for purchases and / or photographs.
- End of tour and return
- Mobility to the cross of the condor
- Entrance to museums
- Hotel (2 nights)
- Buffet lunch
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Expenses not mentioned.
- Warm clothes.